Alderman Moore invites entrepeneurs to choose the 17th Ward when looking for a place to locate their business.
Starting A Business
The Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection has a multitude of resources to aid in the starting of a business. They have listed five critical steps when beginning a business:
Business Planning – Before you schedule an appointment with a business consultant
- Check Zoning
- Other Business Requirements
An in-depth description of each of these steps, as well as the resources that are available, can be located by Clicking here.
Please visit the BACP Small Business Center for all available resources.
BACP Small Business Center
Running A Business
Alderman Moore thanks all existing business owners that have chosen to operate in the 17th ward.
Below is a list of links to help business owners in their every day operations.
- Public Way Use Permits
- Zoning Check
- Tax Information
- Loading Zones
- Update Your Business License
- Building Permits Permits
- Commercial Driveway Permits
- Business License Inspections
- Water, Recycling & Sanitation
- Disciplinary Hearings
- Financial Assistance Resources
- For more information on these topics, as well as information regarding other resources, click here.